Reducing Poverty through Lower Interest Rates
Analyse how a reduction in the rate of interest could reduce poverty.
Macroeconomic Factors and Policies
Frequently asked question
- Explanation of the topic
- Importance of discussing the impact of lower borrowing costs
II. Positive effects of lower borrowing costs
- Increased consumer spending
- Increased total demand
- Encouraging firms to expand
- Increased employment
- Raised incomes
III. Benefits for individuals
- Lower burden of debt
- Easier repayment of loans
- Ability for the poor to borrow
- Education opportunities for children
- Ability to set up a business and generate income
- Recap of the positive effects of lower borrowing costs
- Importance of considering the potential drawbacks
- Final thoughts on the topic.
Ops... End of preview!
Already purchased Economics Study Pack subscription? Amazing! Click below