Write a story:A person who was injured but kept it a secret and caused her friends great trouble
1. Molly is in pain and collapses in the forest.
2. She had kept her injury a secret and they are miles away from a doctor.
3. The protagonist goes to look for help and meets a man named Max.
4. Max knows the forest well and leads them back to Molly.
5. They make a makeshift stretcher and carry Molly.
6. Molly's condition worsens and they fear for their lives.
7. The army sends a helicopter to rescue them.
8. Molly is taken to the hospital and has internal injuries.
9. Their prompt action saved Molly's life.
10. They are grateful for Max's help and have a newfound appreciation for life.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF