Describe the scene at a busy roadside bus stop when the bus is very late.
1. The author approaches a bus stop with a bustling crowd of people waiting for the bus.
2. The atmosphere is tense and the heat is scorching.
3. The air is thick with the smell of sweat and refuse, and swarms of flies are buzzing around.
4. Vendors are selling their wares and trying to distract waiting passengers from the heat.
5. A small group of children are playing without a care in the world.
6. The tension in the air grows thicker as the minutes tick by.
7. The wait for the bus seems never-ending.
8. Finally, the bus arrives and the crowd erupts in cheers.
9. A frenzy of people rush to board the bus.
10. Passengers are relieved to be on their way, leaving behind the oppressive heat and tense atmosphere.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF