Describe what the place where you live is like in the early morning and in the early evening.
1. The author's hometown is beloved to them.
2. The early morning is a time of stillness and tranquility.
3. The atmosphere is one of serenity and peacefulness.
4. The streets gradually begin to fill with life as the morning progresses.
5. Street vendors set up their colorful carts and cafes and bakeries open their doors.
6. The early evening is a time of bustling activity.
7. The streets are teeming with people going about their day.
8. Families and friends gather at enchanting outdoor cafes and restaurants.
9. The city takes on a different air at night, with bright lights and neon signs.
10. The author's hometown is a place of striking contrasts and captivating diversity.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF