How can a business improve customer loyalty?
• The business can communicate with customers e.g. through newsletters or social media. This helps them to remember the business the next time when they need to buy something
• The business can offer good quality goods or services in order to encourage customers to return
• The business can train staff that employees can offer a good quality service
• The business can ask for feedback e.g. surveys to find out what they need to do to improve
• The business must be able to resolve complaints quickly so that customers don’t switch to another competing company
• The business can offer rewards or loyalty programs such as discounts for business customers