Government's Measures to Increase the Supply of Enterprise
Analyse how a government could increase the supply of enterprise.
Economic Growth and Development
STEPS TO WRITE ESSAY 💡MAIN POINTS💡OVERVIEW
- Brief overview of the importance of enterprise in the economy
- Thesis statement: In order to increase the supply of enterprise, the government can take various measures such as investing in education and training, reducing taxes on profits, providing grants and subsidies, privatizing assets, and relaxing immigration laws.
II. Investing in Education and Training
- Explanation of how education and training can increase people's skills
- Discussion of how increased skills can lead to more entrepreneurship
- Examples of countries that have successfully implemented education and training programs to promote entrepreneurship
III. Reducing Taxes on Profits and Providing Grants and Subsidies
- Explanation of how lower taxes and financial incentives can increase the incentive to be an entrepreneur
- Discussion of the potential benefits and drawbacks of these measures
- Examples of countries that have successfully implemented tax and financial incentives to promote entrepreneurship
IV. Privatizing Assets
- Explanation of how privatization can increase the opportunity to be an entrepreneur
- Discussion of the potential benefits and drawbacks of privatization
- Examples of countries that have successfully privatized assets to promote entrepreneurship
V. Relaxing Immigration Laws
- Explanation of how immigrants can set up new businesses
- Discussion of the potential benefits and drawbacks of relaxing immigration laws
- Examples of countries that have successfully relaxed immigration laws to promote entrepreneurship
- Summary of the main points discussed in the essay
- Restatement of the thesis
- Final thoughts on the importance of promoting entrepreneurship and the role of government in achieving this goal.
Ops... End of preview!
Already purchased Economics Study Pack subscription? Amazing! Click below