Economic Growth and its Role in Reducing Absolute Poverty
Analyse how economic growth can reduce absolute poverty.
Economic Growth and Development
Frequently asked question
- Explanation of the relationship between economic growth and poverty reduction
II. Economic growth and employment
- Discussion of how economic growth can lead to increased employment opportunities
- Explanation of how this can benefit the poor by increasing their chances of gaining jobs and raising their income
III. Economic growth and tax revenue
- Explanation of how economic growth can increase tax revenue for the government
- Discussion of how this can benefit the poor by enabling the government to spend more on programs to help them
IV. Government spending to help the poor
- Examples of how increased tax revenue can be used to help the poor, such as improved education and higher state benefits
- Recap of how economic growth can benefit the poor through increased employment and government spending
- Emphasis on the importance of economic growth in reducing absolute poverty.
Ops... End of preview!
Already purchased Economics Study Pack subscription? Amazing! Click below