Unemployment and Inflation Relationship
Analyse how lower unemployment may cause inflation.
Frequently asked question
- Explanation of the relationship between employment and inflation
II. More people in work
- Explanation of how more people in work can lead to higher incomes and purchasing power
- Discussion of how this can increase spending and aggregate demand
III. Demand-pull inflation
- Explanation of how an increase in aggregate demand without a corresponding increase in supply can lead to inflation
- Discussion of the potential consequences of demand-pull inflation
IV. Shortage of workers
- Explanation of how a shortage of workers can lead to higher wages
- Discussion of how higher wages can increase the average cost of production
V. Cost-push inflation
- Explanation of how an increase in the average cost of production can lead to inflation
- Discussion of the potential consequences of cost-push inflation
- Summary of the main points
- Discussion of the importance of understanding the relationship between employment and inflation.
Ops... End of preview!
Already purchased Economics Study Pack subscription? Amazing! Click below