Write about an occasion when a furious argument took place, based on a case of mistaken identity.
1. The author is standing outside a mall in a busy city.
2. A well-dressed man approaches the author and claims to be an old friend.
3. A younger man denies knowing the older man and becomes irritated.
4. The older man insists that they used to go fishing together.
5. The younger man denies ever living in a kampong or going fishing.
6. The argument escalates and draws a small crowd.
7. The two men have different personalities, with the older man being loud and boisterous and the younger man being aloof and detached.
8. The older man is eventually led away by his friend.
9. The younger man walks away, shaking his head in disbelief.
10. The author wonders if there was a hidden agenda behind the argument.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF