Write a post for an online forum for young people about ‘A moment that changed my life’.
In your post you should:
• describe the moment in detail
• explain your thoughts and feelings about that moment
• comment on what made that moment so important for you.
The author shares a moment from their life that changed their trajectory. At 14 years old, their father gave them a copy of "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking, which introduced them to the world of cosmology and physics. This moment ignited a passion for physics and cosmology, leading them to study it in college and pursue a Ph.D. in Astrophysics.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF