Write a story about jewellery that went missing and describe how they were finally recovered
1. Detective Scott receives an urgent call from Mrs. Harrison regarding a theft at her bungalow.
2. Mrs. Harrison's jewels were stolen from her library safe during a dinner party with six guests.
3. Mrs. Harrison suspects her two nephews, Jack and James, who were present at the party.
4. Detective Scott finds footprints in the mud leading from the recreation room to the library.
5. James was the only person in the recreation room at that time.
6. Detective Scott realizes that Jack could have climbed through the library window to reach the jewels.
7. Jack confesses to stealing the diamonds and framing James.
8. Jack did it because he wanted to prove that James was not as innocent as he appeared.
9. Mrs. Harrison promises to treat her nephews equally.
10. Detective Scott leaves feeling satisfied that justice has been served.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF