Your uncle and aunt own a shop which is busy and successful. You sometimes help in the shop during
your holidays. Your English teacher asks you to make a speech to your class about the shop and your
experience of working there.
Write your speech. You must include the following:
• what kind of shop it is and what you do there
• why the shop is so busy and successful
• why working in the shop is a useful experience for you.
Cover all three points above in detail. You should make your speech interesting and informative. Start
your speech: ‘Good morning, everyone.’
The author worked in her uncle and aunt's shop during her holidays, and found the experience to be rewarding. The shop is located in a prime location and offers a wide range of products at reasonable prices, as well as friendly service. The author believes that the shop's success is due to a combination of factors, including its prime location and the commitment of the owners to providing quality products at reasonable prices. The author plans to take what she learned from working at the shop and use it in whatever career she chooses.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF