How has technology impacted the rise of crimes?
1. Technology has made life easier and more convenient, but also opened up new avenues for cybercrime.
2. Cybercrime is a global phenomenon that is growing as society becomes more digitized.
3. Social media platforms like Facebook have become a playground for online criminals.
4. Law enforcement professionals have tools to make their jobs easier and keep them safe.
5. Data mapping helps police departments and federal agencies identify trends and pinpoint problems in a community.
6. Smartphone tracking can provide law enforcement with a clear picture of a suspect's movements.
7. Surveillance advancements aided by WIFI may deter repeat criminal behavior.
8. Technology has improved the relationship between law enforcement officers and the communities they serve.
9. Cybercrime is a serious problem that includes the distribution of ransomware and other malware, fraud involving non-cash payments, and the online trade in child sexual exploitation material.
10. It is important for law enforcement officials to stay up to date with the latest technological advancements to combat cybercrime effectively.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF