Write a narrative with the title 'The key'
1. The History of Hougang exhibition was a highly anticipated event that the team had been planning for months.
2. Sarah was the leader of the team and entrusted the key to the hall to Lily, the most reliable member of the team.
3. Lily woke up early on the day of the exhibition but realized she had left the key at home.
4. She hailed a taxi to take her back home to retrieve the key but had to wait for a long time due to it being a Sunday and the hall being in a remote area.
5. When she arrived at her apartment, she found the key and rushed back to the hall, but the taxi had a flat tire.
6. The crowd outside the hall was growing impatient, and Lily's team was struggling to keep them calm.
7. Lily arrived at the hall, out of breath and disheveled, only to find that she was using the wrong key.
8. She eventually found the right key and the exhibition was a huge success.
9. Lily learned a valuable lesson about the importance of double-checking and discovered her own strength and resilience in the face of adversity.
10. Sarah was a natural leader who knew how to bring out the best in her team members and didn't punish Lily for her mistake.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF