Should Rules Always Be Obeyed?
1. The debate on whether rules should always be obeyed or not has been ongoing for decades.
2. Rules are put in place to ensure safety and well-being of individuals and society.
3. Traffic laws and school rules should be obeyed without exception.
4. Breaking rules may be necessary in certain circumstances, such as medical emergencies or standing up against unjust actions.
5. Philosophers like Martin Luther King Jr and Mahatma Gandhi propose the concept of 'justifiable disobedience'.
6. Breaking rules should be considered in the context of the situation and potential consequences.
7. Individuals have a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
8. It is important to balance following rules and standing up for what is right and just.
9. Individuals should use their own judgement before deciding whether to obey or break a rule.
10. Ultimately, breaking rules may be necessary in certain circumstances to create a more just society.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack£1515£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF