'We have turned our oceans into bottomless rubbish pits.' Do you agree?
1. The oceans have become a major dumping ground for various kinds of waste.
2. The problem is caused by deliberate and unintentional dumping, as well as rapid industrial progress and population growth.
3. The petrochemical and fossil fuel industries are contributing to the problem.
4. Climate change is adding urgency to the issue.
5. Dumping in the sea harms marine life and disrupts food chains.
6. Rivers and canals are also full of chemicals and sewage.
7. Agricultural chemicals have added to the problem.
8. Finding a solution is difficult because it is an international problem.
9. Persuading countries to stop creating rubbish means giving up comfortable lifestyles.
10. Action is essential to prevent further harm to the environment and the marine ecosystem.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF