Describe a journey by bus.
1. The author takes a two-hour journey from a small village to the city.
2. The author has been taking this route for the past two decades.
3. The bus is old and uncomfortable.
4. The countryside is lush and green.
5. The city is hot and crowded.
6. Most passengers are glued to their phones.
7. Students are the author's least favorite category of passengers.
8. The city is chaotic with slow-moving vehicles and incessant honking.
9. The bus is crammed with people by 7.50 AM.
10. The author feels relief upon disembarking but dreads repeating the journey.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF