Describe the house of an old person
1. The narrator visits their great-grandfather's old house.
2. The house is old and weathered, but has charm and character.
3. The front door is peeling and the hallway is adorned with old family photos.
4. The house is cluttered with trinkets and knick-knacks.
5. The living room has antiquated furniture and a sagging sofa.
6. The kitchen is small but radiates warmth.
7. The bedrooms are empty and unmade, contrasting with the cluttered living spaces.
8. The house reflects the life of the great-grandfather who lived there.
9. The house is imbued with memories and love.
10. The age and wear of the house do not diminish its value.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF