Does literature have any purpose?
1. Literature has been a fundamental part of human culture for centuries.
2. Literature serves as a repository of knowledge about how others lived and teaches us about psychology.
3. Literature mobilizes all our faculties of knowledge, including introspection and intuition.
4. Literature helps us understand the complex mix of feelings, thoughts, beliefs, and hopes that define us.
5. Literature is a conversation across the ages about our experience and nature.
6. Literature provides us with a window into the lives of others.
7. Literature is a powerful tool for understanding human psychology.
8. Some argue that literature is not a practical tool and serves no real purpose in our modern world.
9. Literature provides us with a unique perspective on the human experience that cannot be found in any other subject.
10. We should continue to value and appreciate literature as a practical tool for understanding the human experience.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF