Freedom of the press.
1. Freedom of speech and press are essential to democracy.
2. Press freedom should be free from government censorship or interference.
3. Press freedom and democracy are intertwined.
4. Press freedom can be curbed by passing new laws.
5. The press must act responsibly and report on facts.
6. Sensationalizing stories and invading people's privacy is not journalism.
7. The media must be held accountable for their actions.
8. The press must not incite racial or religious tensions.
9. Laws must be passed to curb harmful actions.
10. A free press must operate with transparency and integrity.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF