In sport, winning is not everything' Do you agree?
1. The saying "It's not about winning, it's about taking part" is more of a platitude than a truth.
2. In the world of sports, winning is necessary for financial success.
3. Even amateur sports are not immune to the pressure to win.
4. The desire to win is natural and cultivated from a young age.
5. Positive values like sportsmanship, teamwork, and dedication should be instilled in athletes.
6. Winning should not come at the cost of fair play and respect for others.
7. Sports can be a source of joy, camaraderie, fitness, and self-improvement.
8. The journey of training and preparing for a competition can be rewarding.
9. Winning is what motivates us to push harder and strive for excellence.
10. Winning is the ultimate goal in sports, but it should be pursued with integrity and respect for opponents.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF