Should smoking be discouraged or even banned?
1. Tobacco smoking is a harmful epidemic that kills millions of people annually.
2. Smoking harms the human body in various ways, including cancer and lung diseases.
3. Even electronic cigarettes are harmful to health.
4. Smoking is the leading cause of preventable deaths worldwide.
5. Smoking is a significant drain on healthcare resources.
6. Banning smoking does not infringe on individual freedom as it protects the freedom of others to live.
7. Cigarette companies have found ways to circumvent regulations imposed by governments.
8. Increasing public awareness of the dangers of smoking is necessary to combat smoking effectively.
9. Banning smoking is necessary to protect public health.
10. It is time for society to take action and discourage smoking in all its forms.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF