There is no future for the car Its fate lies in its elimination.' How far do you agree with this statement?
1. Cars have become a major cause of accidents and pollution.
2. Elimination of cars is necessary for the betterment of the planet.
3. Cars produce harmful emissions that contribute to air pollution and climate change.
4. Alternatives to cars, such as moving sidewalks and fast flying machines, should be considered.
5. The elimination of cars will come about with the discovery of new means of transport.
6. The elimination of cars would be a gradual process, not an overnight ban.
7. Cars are harmful to our health and the environment.
8. It is important to work towards a future without cars.
9. The elimination of cars will render them superficial, like animal-drawn vehicles.
10. Action needs to be taken to work towards a better future for our planet.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF