When a family moved to a new home and found that the keys provided did not unlock the front door.
1. Sarah and her children move into a new house.
2. The lock on the door doesn't work, and Sarah calls her lawyer.
3. The lawyer informs Sarah that the previous owner had a second wife who took a caveat on the house.
4. Sarah is shocked and angry that her late husband kept this a secret from her.
5. The marriage is not legally recognized, and the house belongs to Sarah.
6. The second wife, Nia, insists on meeting Sarah and giving her the key in person.
7. Nia is pregnant and has nowhere else to go.
8. Sarah is torn between her anger towards her late husband and her compassion for Nia.
9. Sarah decides to let Nia keep the house and key, but asks her to promise to take care of herself and her child.
10. Sarah realizes that forgiveness is difficult but the right thing to do.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF