Write a description with the title, 'An unexpected meeting'
1. The narrator is walking down a busy street lost in thought.
2. They see an old friend they haven't seen in years.
3. The friend is smoking a cigarette and leaning against a lamppost.
4. The friend was always charismatic and the life of the party.
5. The friend has aged gracefully with wrinkles and gray hair.
6. They catch up on old times and reminisce about their wild adventures.
7. The friend shares stories of his travels and business ventures.
8. The narrator shares their own experiences and changes in their life.
9. The encounter brings a sense of nostalgia and longing for their carefree youth.
10. The narrator cherishes the unexpected reunion and the memories it brought back.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF