Write a descriptive essay 'My neighbours'
1. Familiarity is common in a rural neighbourhood, but not all residents have amicable relationships.
2. Mr and Mrs Shaw are an elderly couple living next door, with Mrs Shaw being warm and hospitable while Mr Shaw is frail and uninterested in conversation.
3. The Hobbs family migrated from the city and own a swimming pool, but their extravagant lifestyle and raucous parties are not appreciated by their neighbours.
4. The Hobbs teenagers often consume alcohol and drugs at their parties, leading to police visits and hospitalisations.
5. The Hobbs parents once took a neighbour to court over the smell of a poultry farm and won.
6. Jimmy Choo is a neighbour with an inspiring life story, having lost the use of his right leg but persevering to participate in the Para Olympics as a runner.
7. Jimmy Choo is now retired and pursuing writing in the countryside with his stunning wife.
8. Jimmy Choo and his wife are expecting their first child.
9. Mrs Shaw offers her home as a refuge during heated arguments with her family.
10. Mrs Shaw generously shares her caramel-salted cookies with all neighbours.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF