Write a review of a band, concert, film or book that you feel strongly about.
In your review, you could include:
• details of the band, concert, film or book
• the strengths and weaknesses of the band, concert, film or book
• reasons why you feel so strongly
"To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee is a timeless classic that explores themes of racism, prejudice, and social inequality. The book's strengths include its rich and evocative prose, well-developed and relatable characters, and enduring relevance. However, some readers may find the pacing slow at times, and the use of racially insensitive language can be uncomfortable for modern readers.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF