Write a section for a guidebook giving advice to people planning to travel.
In your guidebook, you should consider:
• what types of travelling people might do
• what or who you suggest travellers take with them and why
• advice on staying safe while travelling
The Essential Guide for the Modern Traveller provides advice for different types of travel, including solo, group/family, adventure, and cultural/historical. It also suggests essential items to pack, such as travel documents, medications, and toiletries, and emphasizes the importance of staying safe while travelling by being informed, staying connected, securing belongings, being aware of surroundings, and taking care of health. The guidebook encourages planning ahead, staying organized, and following these tips to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF