Write a story: 'An old lady stopped you as you were walking home one day. After placing
something into your hands, she suddenly disappeared.
1. The story takes place on a summer evening in a deserted car park.
2. The protagonist hears footsteps behind them and sees an old lady dressed in a floral gown.
3. The old lady gives the protagonist a locket as a family heirloom.
4. The protagonist is stunned by the beauty of the locket and the kindness of the old lady.
5. When the protagonist arrives home, their mother tells them that their grandmother has passed away.
6. The protagonist's mother recognizes the locket as her mother's and is surprised to see it.
7. The portrait on the locket is of the protagonist's mother when she was a teenager.
8. The protagonist realizes that their grandmother found a way to give the locket to their mother through them.
9. The protagonist is filled with a sense of awe and wonder at the mystery of it all.
10. The protagonist knows that their grandmother's love will live on through the generations.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF