Write a story: 'You were asleep when there were loud bangings on your front door. There is a stranger at the door.
1. Charlie and his father were watching TV on a rainy night.
2. They heard loud knocks on their front door.
3. A man in a long, hooded coat claimed his family was in a car accident and needed help.
4. Charlie sensed something was off about the man and saw another figure hiding behind a bush.
5. Charlie warned his father not to let the man in.
6. The two men disappeared, and the police confirmed there was no accident.
7. The police warned of recent robberies in the area.
8. Charlie's quick thinking saved them from harm.
9. Charlie learned the importance of being vigilant and not trusting strangers blindly.
10. Charlie and his father were grateful to be safe.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF