Write a story: 'You were invited to have dinner at a huge bungalow. There, you experienced something horrifying
1. The bungalow appeared to be ripped straight out of a gothic novel.
2. Thick vines hung from the roof and gargantuan stone frogs greeted them at the entrance.
3. The dining room was opulent, but the protagonist felt something was off.
4. A thunderstorm began to howl outside, and they couldn't make it back home.
5. The protagonist felt a sense of unease in their breathtaking room.
6. The protagonist's father had a strange dream about an old witch tugging at the protagonist's blanket.
7. The protagonist felt a sudden tug at their blanket and saw a tall, hooded figure looming over them.
8. The next morning, the protagonist and their father left the cursed bungalow.
9. The protagonist's father dreamt of the old witch again, who warned them that the house was cursed.
10. The protagonist felt they had narrowly escaped a terrible fate.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF