Write a story about a customer who refused to pay for his/her food and describe how this person was eventually tracked down and brought to justice.
1. The narrator and their friend Lily go to an upscale Japanese restaurant for lunch.
2. A rude woman in a leopard print jacket starts berating their waitress, Mary, over not accepting her cheque.
3. The woman becomes increasingly loud and disruptive, causing other patrons to take notice.
4. Mary tries to calm the woman down, but she refuses to listen.
5. The woman threatens to leave and spread negative reviews about the restaurant.
6. The narrator and Lily notice a matchstick box on the table with the name "Sandy Hair Design" on it.
7. They quickly leave the restaurant and go to Sandy Hair Design, where they find the same woman getting her hair styled.
8. The police arrive and arrest the woman for writing bounced cheques all over town.
9. The narrator and Lily feel like heroes for helping to catch the woman.
10. The story ends with the two friends reflecting on their adventure.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF