Write a story about a theft someone had witnessed in school. Describe how this witness managed to solve the case in the end.
1. Jackson saw a figure leaving the Student Council room during recess.
2. The person was wearing a brown cap and closed the door quietly.
3. Jackson was curious and followed the stranger.
4. He saw the person get into a dark blue sedan and memorized the license plate number.
5. Later, Sophia, the treasurer of the Student Council, discovered that the money for the class trip was missing.
6. Jackson noticed that the money in the box was counterfeit.
7. Sophia called the police and gave them the license plate number.
8. The police found the man and recovered the money.
9. The thief had overheard Sophia talking about the cash at a fast-food restaurant.
10. Jackson was commended for his actions and helped solve the case.
Subscribed to the English essay Pack?
English Essays Pack
+500 Winning Model Essays
Master the art of essay writing and achieve top grades in your exam
High-quality model essays showcase exemplary writing skills, providing inspiration and guidance for crafting outstanding essays
Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
Covers narrative, argumentative, and descriptive essays, directed writing, letters and speech.
Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words to enhance your writing, unlock the secrets to academic excellence and elevate your success today!
Accessible and convenient! All essays downloadable as PDF
Limited-time promotion! Use code TLTS70 at checkout to get 70% off the English Essays Pack!
English Essays Pack15£Instantly access all english essaysValid for one year
- ➡️High-quality model essays showcasing exemplary writing
- ➡️Packed with 500 frequently examined questions and essays
- ➡️Covers narrative, argumentative and descriptive essays
- ➡️Perfect for A Level, GCSE, IGCSE, and O Level students
- ➡️Equipped with practical tips and vocabulary words
- ➡️All essays downloadable as PDF